Eco-physiological repercussions of dietary arachidonic acid in cell membranes of active tissues of the Gray whale
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 437–447, December 2009
How to Cite
Caraveo-Patiño, J., Wang, Y., Soto, L. A., Ghebremeskel, K., Lehane, C. and Crawford, M. A. (2009), Eco-physiological repercussions of dietary arachidonic acid in cell membranes of active tissues of the Gray whale. Marine Ecology, 30: 437–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2009.00289.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2009
- Accepted: 4 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!