Genetic variability analysis in five populations of the sea cucumber Stichopus (Apostichopus) japonicus from China, Russia, South Korea and Japan as revealed by microsatellite markers
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 455–461, December 2009
How to Cite
Chang, Y., Feng, Z., Yu, J. and Ding, J. (2009), Genetic variability analysis in five populations of the sea cucumber Stichopus (Apostichopus) japonicus from China, Russia, South Korea and Japan as revealed by microsatellite markers. Marine Ecology, 30: 455–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2009.00292.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Accepted: 4 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!