The Mediterranean intercalibration exercise on soft-bottom benthic invertebrates with special emphasis on the Italian situation
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 495–504, December 2009
How to Cite
Occhipinti Ambrogi, A., Forni, G. and Silvestri, C. (2009), The Mediterranean intercalibration exercise on soft-bottom benthic invertebrates with special emphasis on the Italian situation. Marine Ecology, 30: 495–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2009.00317.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Accepted: 17 June 2009
Vol. 31, Issue 2, 390–391, Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!