A pilot study of genetic differentiation between two phenotypes of a Mediterranean population of the bivalve Cerastoderma glaucum and genetic discrimination with other Cerastoderma glaucum and Cerastoderma edule populations outside the Mediterranean
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 355–363, June 2010
How to Cite
Ladhar-Chaabouni, R., Hamza-Chaffai, A., Hardivillier, Y., Chénais, B. and Denis, F. (2010), A pilot study of genetic differentiation between two phenotypes of a Mediterranean population of the bivalve Cerastoderma glaucum and genetic discrimination with other Cerastoderma glaucum and Cerastoderma edule populations outside the Mediterranean. Marine Ecology, 31: 355–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2009.00338.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2009
- Accepted: 23 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!