Distribution of the genus Hypoplectrus (Teleostei: Serranidae) in the Greater Caribbean Region: support for a color-based speciation
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 375–387, June 2010
How to Cite
Aguilar-Perera, A. and González-Salas, C. (2010), Distribution of the genus Hypoplectrus (Teleostei: Serranidae) in the Greater Caribbean Region: support for a color-based speciation. Marine Ecology, 31: 375–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2009.00339.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
- Accepted: 22 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!