Ontogenetic shifts and temporal changes in the trophic patterns of the deep-sea red shrimp, Aristaeomorpha foliacea (Decapods: Aristeidae), in the Eastern Ionian Sea (Eastern Mediterranean)
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 341–354, June 2010
How to Cite
Kapiris, K., Thessalou-Legaki, M., Petrakis, G. and Conides, A. (2010), Ontogenetic shifts and temporal changes in the trophic patterns of the deep-sea red shrimp, Aristaeomorpha foliacea (Decapods: Aristeidae), in the Eastern Ionian Sea (Eastern Mediterranean). Marine Ecology, 31: 341–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2009.00344.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Accepted: 3 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!