Implementation of the European Water Framework Directive: Natural variability associated with the CARLIT method on the rocky shores of the Ligurian Sea (Italy)
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 505–513, December 2009
How to Cite
Asnaghi, V., Chiantore, M., Bertolotto, R.-M., Parravicini, V., Cattaneo-Vietti, R., Gaino, F., Moretto, P., Privitera, D. and Mangialajo, L. (2009), Implementation of the European Water Framework Directive: Natural variability associated with the CARLIT method on the rocky shores of the Ligurian Sea (Italy). Marine Ecology, 30: 505–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2009.00346.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Accepted: 13 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!