These two Authors contributed equally.
Effects of ocean acidification and high temperatures on the bryozoan Myriapora truncata at natural CO2 vents
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 447–456, September 2010
How to Cite
Rodolfo-Metalpa, R., Lombardi, C., Cocito, S., Hall-Spencer, J. M. and Gambi, M. C. (2010), Effects of ocean acidification and high temperatures on the bryozoan Myriapora truncata at natural CO2 vents. Marine Ecology, 31: 447–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2009.00354.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
- Accepted: 9 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!