High downward flux of mucilaginous aggregates in the Ligurian Sea during summer 2002: similarities with the mucilage phenomenon in the Adriatic Sea
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 393–406, September 2010
How to Cite
Martín, J. and Miquel, J.-C. (2010), High downward flux of mucilaginous aggregates in the Ligurian Sea during summer 2002: similarities with the mucilage phenomenon in the Adriatic Sea. Marine Ecology, 31: 393–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2010.00361.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Accepted: 29 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!