The influence of reef type and seasonality on population structure of coral-reef fishes within Malindi Marine Park, Kenya
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 494–505, September 2010
How to Cite
Locham, G. A., Kaunda-Arara, B. and Mlewa, C. M. (2010), The influence of reef type and seasonality on population structure of coral-reef fishes within Malindi Marine Park, Kenya. Marine Ecology, 31: 494–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2010.00363.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Accepted: 4 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!