Developing seamount fishery produces localized reductions in abundance and changes in species composition of bycatch
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Special Issue: Recent Advances in Seamount Ecology
Volume 31, Issue Supplement s1, pages 168–182, September 2010
How to Cite
Niklitschek, E. J., Cornejo-Donoso, J., Oyarzún, C., Hernández, E. and Toledo, P. (2010), Developing seamount fishery produces localized reductions in abundance and changes in species composition of bycatch. Marine Ecology, 31: 168–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2010.00372.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
- Accepted: 2 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!