Short-term dynamics in fish assemblage structure on a sheltered sandy beach in Guanabara Bay, Southeastern Brazil
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 506–519, September 2010
How to Cite
Vasconcellos, R. M., Araújo, F. G., De Sousa Santos, J. N. and De Araújo Silva, M. (2010), Short-term dynamics in fish assemblage structure on a sheltered sandy beach in Guanabara Bay, Southeastern Brazil. Marine Ecology, 31: 506–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2010.00375.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Accepted: 30 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!