Diel and seasonal variability in the fish community structure of a mud-bottom estuarine habitat in the Gulf of Mexico
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 633–642, December 2010
How to Cite
Castillo-Rivera, M., Zárate-Hernández, R., Ortiz-Burgos, S. and Zavala-Hurtado, J. (2010), Diel and seasonal variability in the fish community structure of a mud-bottom estuarine habitat in the Gulf of Mexico. Marine Ecology, 31: 633–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2010.00394.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Accepted: 18 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!