Intertidal biogenic reefs built by the polychaete Boccardia proboscidea in sewage-impacted areas of Argentina, SW Atlantic
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 188–197, June 2011
How to Cite
Jaubet, M. L., de los Ángeles Sánchez, M., Rivero, M. S., Garaffo, G. V., Vallarino, E. A. and Elías, R. (2011), Intertidal biogenic reefs built by the polychaete Boccardia proboscidea in sewage-impacted areas of Argentina, SW Atlantic. Marine Ecology, 32: 188–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2010.00415.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Accepted: 20 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!