Short and mid-long term effects of cockle-dredging on non-target macrobenthic species: a before-after-control-impact experiment on a tidal mudflat in the Oosterschelde (The Netherlands)
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Special Issue: Marine Biology in Time and Space. Proceedings of the 44th European Marine Biology Symposium
Volume 32, Issue Supplement s1, pages 117–129, April 2011
How to Cite
Wijnhoven, S., Escaravage, V., Herman, P. M. J., Smaal, A. C. and Hummel, H. (2011), Short and mid-long term effects of cockle-dredging on non-target macrobenthic species: a before-after-control-impact experiment on a tidal mudflat in the Oosterschelde (The Netherlands). Marine Ecology, 32: 117–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2010.00423.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
- Accepted: 16 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!