These two authors contributed equally.
Structural and geochemical alterations in the Mg calcite bryozoan Myriapora truncata under elevated seawater pCO2 simulating ocean acidification
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 211–221, June 2011
How to Cite
Lombardi, C., Rodolfo-Metalpa, R., Cocito, S., Gambi, M. C. and Taylor, P. D. (2011), Structural and geochemical alterations in the Mg calcite bryozoan Myriapora truncata under elevated seawater pCO2 simulating ocean acidification. Marine Ecology, 32: 211–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2010.00426.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
- Accepted: 21 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!