Hydrothermal faunal assemblages and habitat characterisation at the Eiffel Tower edifice (Lucky Strike, Mid-Atlantic Ridge)
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 243–255, June 2011
How to Cite
Cuvelier, D., Sarradin, P.-M., Sarrazin, J., Colaço, A., Copley, J. T., Desbruyères, D., Glover, A. G., Santos, R. S. and Tyler, P. A. (2011), Hydrothermal faunal assemblages and habitat characterisation at the Eiffel Tower edifice (Lucky Strike, Mid-Atlantic Ridge). Marine Ecology, 32: 243–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2010.00431.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Accepted: 15 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!