Assessment of benthic ecosystem functioning through trophic web modelling: the example of the eastern basin of the English Channel and the Southern Bight of the North Sea
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Special Issue: Marine Biology in Time and Space. Proceedings of the 44th European Marine Biology Symposium
Volume 32, Issue Supplement s1, pages 72–86, April 2011
How to Cite
Garcia, C., Chardy, P., Dewarumez, J.-M. and Dauvin, J.-C. (2011), Assessment of benthic ecosystem functioning through trophic web modelling: the example of the eastern basin of the English Channel and the Southern Bight of the North Sea. Marine Ecology, 32: 72–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2011.00428.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Accepted: 15 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!