Microsatellites reveal fine-scale genetic structure of the Chinese surf clam Mactra chinensis (Mollusca, Bivalvia, Mactridae) in Northern China
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 488–497, December 2011
How to Cite
Ni, L., Li, Q. and Kong, L. (2011), Microsatellites reveal fine-scale genetic structure of the Chinese surf clam Mactra chinensis (Mollusca, Bivalvia, Mactridae) in Northern China. Marine Ecology, 32: 488–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2011.00436.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Accepted: 25 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!