High species density patterns in macrofaunal invertebrate communities in the marine benthos
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Special Issue: The Dayton Legacy: Baselines, Benchmarks, Climate, Disturbance and Proof
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 278–288, September 2011
How to Cite
Oliver, J., Hammerstrom, K., McPhee-Shaw, E., Slattery, P., Oakden, J., Kim, S. and Hartwell, S. I. (2011), High species density patterns in macrofaunal invertebrate communities in the marine benthos. Marine Ecology, 32: 278–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2011.00461.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
- Accepted: 4 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!