Marine ecology as a framework for preparing the next generation of scientific leaders
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Special Issue: The Dayton Legacy: Baselines, Benchmarks, Climate, Disturbance and Proof
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 268–277, September 2011
How to Cite
Talley, D., Goodwin, L., Ruzic, R. and Fisler, S. (2011), Marine ecology as a framework for preparing the next generation of scientific leaders. Marine Ecology, 32: 268–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2011.00468.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Accepted: 6 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!