The role of cyanobacteria in Southern California salt marsh food webs
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Special Issue: The Dayton Legacy: Baselines, Benchmarks, Climate, Disturbance and Proof
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 346–363, September 2011
How to Cite
Currin, C. A., Levin, L. A., Talley, T. S., Michener, R. and Talley, D. (2011), The role of cyanobacteria in Southern California salt marsh food webs. Marine Ecology, 32: 346–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2011.00476.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
- Accepted: 27 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!