Present address: Department of Biology, University of Bergen, PO Box 7800, N-5020 Bergen, Norway.
Larval dispersal and vertical migration behaviour – a simulation study for short dispersal times
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 183–193, June 2012
How to Cite
Sundelöf, A. and Jonsson, P. R. (2012), Larval dispersal and vertical migration behaviour – a simulation study for short dispersal times. Marine Ecology, 33: 183–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2011.00485.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
- Accepted: 31 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!