Habitat heterogeneity influences cold-seep macrofaunal communities within and among seeps along the Norwegian margin – Part 2: contribution of chemosynthesis and nutritional patterns
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 231–245, June 2012
How to Cite
Decker, C. and Olu, K. (2012), Habitat heterogeneity influences cold-seep macrofaunal communities within and among seeps along the Norwegian margin – Part 2: contribution of chemosynthesis and nutritional patterns. Marine Ecology, 33: 231–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2011.00486.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Accepted: 31 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!