In two waters: contemporary evolution of lagoonal and marine white seabream (Diplodus sargus) populations
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 337–349, September 2012
How to Cite
González-Wangüemert, M. and Pérez-Ruzafa, Á. (2012), In two waters: contemporary evolution of lagoonal and marine white seabream (Diplodus sargus) populations. Marine Ecology, 33: 337–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2011.00501.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Accepted: 5 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!