Influence of sample size on ecological status assessment using marine benthic invertebrate-based indices
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 72–79, March 2013
How to Cite
Mavrič, B., Urbanič, G., Lipej, L. and Simboura, N. (2013), Influence of sample size on ecological status assessment using marine benthic invertebrate-based indices. Marine Ecology, 34: 72–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2012.00526.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Accepted: 19 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!