Two cases of cutaneous phaeohyphomycosis caused by Curvularia pallescens
Zwei Fälle kutaner Phaeohyphomykose bedingt durch Curvularia pallescens
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
Volume 38, Issue 7-8, pages 301–303, July 1995
How to Cite
Agrawal, A. and Singh, S. M. (1995), Two cases of cutaneous phaeohyphomycosis caused by Curvularia pallescens. Mycoses, 38: 301–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.1995.tb00412.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Accepted: February 10 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!