Antifungal activities of extracts from Thai medicinal plants against opportunistic fungal pathogens associated with AIDS patients
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 333–338, September 2005
How to Cite
Phongpaichit, S., Subhadhirasakul, S. and Wattanapiromsakul, C. (2005), Antifungal activities of extracts from Thai medicinal plants against opportunistic fungal pathogens associated with AIDS patients. Mycoses, 48: 333–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2005.01142.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Accepted for publication 8 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!