Onychomycosis is no longer a rare finding in children
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 55–59, January 2006
How to Cite
Lange, M., Roszkiewicz, J., Szczerkowska-Dobosz, A., Jasiel-Walikowska, E. and Bykowska, B. (2006), Onychomycosis is no longer a rare finding in children. Mycoses, 49: 55–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2005.01186.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication 1 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.