Dermatophytoses in cats and humans in central Italy: epidemiological aspects
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2007
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 491–495, November 2007
How to Cite
Iorio, R., Cafarchia, C., Capelli, G., Fasciocco, D., Otranto, D. and Giangaspero, A. (2007), Dermatophytoses in cats and humans in central Italy: epidemiological aspects. Mycoses, 50: 491–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2007.01385.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication 18 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.