Systemic neonatal candidosis: the karyotyping of Candida albicans strains isolated from neonates and health-workers
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 72–77, January 2010
How to Cite
Ben Abdeljelil, J., Ben Saida, N., Saghrouni, F., Fathallah, A., Boukadida, J., Sboui, H. and Ben Said, M. (2010), Systemic neonatal candidosis: the karyotyping of Candida albicans strains isolated from neonates and health-workers. Mycoses, 53: 72–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2008.01664.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication 4 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!