The effect of brief exposure to sub-therapeutic concentrations of chlorhexidine gluconate on germ tube formation of oral Candida dubliniensis
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages e330–e335, September 2011
How to Cite
Ellepola, A. N. B. (2011), The effect of brief exposure to sub-therapeutic concentrations of chlorhexidine gluconate on germ tube formation of oral Candida dubliniensis. Mycoses, 54: e330–e335. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2010.01915.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 12 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.