Micafungin for candidiasis
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Special Issue: Micafungin in Clinical Practice
Volume 55, Issue Supplement s1, pages 8–12, April 2012
How to Cite
Pappas, P. G. (2012), Micafungin for candidiasis. Mycoses, 55: 8–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2011.02112.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 10 June, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.