Recurrent candidaemia and pacemaker wire infection with Candida albicans
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Special Issue: Invasive Fungal Infections: Therapeutic Decision Making in Real Life Case Studies
Volume 54, Issue Supplement s4, pages 20–23, December 2011
How to Cite
Glöckner, A. (2011), Recurrent candidaemia and pacemaker wire infection with Candida albicans. Mycoses, 54: 20–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2011.02139.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 1 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!