Interlaboratory comparison of PCR-based identification of Candida and Aspergillus DNA in spiked blood samples
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 426–434, September 2012
How to Cite
Reichard, U., Buchheidt, D., Lass-Flörl, C., Loeffler, J., Lugert, R., Ruhnke, M., Tintelnot, K., Weig, M. and Groß, U. (2012), Interlaboratory comparison of PCR-based identification of Candida and Aspergillus DNA in spiked blood samples. Mycoses, 55: 426–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2011.02167.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Submitted for publication 16 March 2011 Revised 5 November 2011 Accepted for publication 16 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.