This study was presented as an oral abstract at the congress of 5th Trends in Medical Mycolology, Valencia, Spain, 2011.
What is the role of the (13)-β-d-glucan assay in the screening of patients undergoing autologous haematopoietic stem-cell transplantation?
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 34–38, January 2013
How to Cite
Metan, G., Koç, A. N., Kaynar, L. G., Atalay, A., Öztürk, A., Eser, B. and Çetin, M. (2013), What is the role of the (13)-β-d-glucan assay in the screening of patients undergoing autologous haematopoietic stem-cell transplantation?. Mycoses, 56: 34–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2012.02195.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Submitted for publication 3 December 2011 Revised 25 February 2012 Accepted for publication 14 March 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Beta-d-glucan Test: Time to Re-Visit Its Utility in IFI Diagnosis, Current Fungal Infection Reports, 2015, 9, 4, 292, , , , ,
- 2Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Clinical Lymphoma Myeloma and Leukemia, 2013, 13, S282, , , ,
- 3Diagnosis of Invasive Aspergillosis, Medical Mycology Journal, 2013, 54, 4, 323,