This study was presented as an oral abstract at the congress of 5th Trends in Medical Mycolology, Valencia, Spain, 2011.
What is the role of the (13)-β-d-glucan assay in the screening of patients undergoing autologous haematopoietic stem-cell transplantation?
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 34–38, January 2013
How to Cite
Metan, G., Koç, A. N., Kaynar, L. G., Atalay, A., Öztürk, A., Eser, B. and Çetin, M. (2013), What is the role of the (13)-β-d-glucan assay in the screening of patients undergoing autologous haematopoietic stem-cell transplantation?. Mycoses, 56: 34–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2012.02195.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Submitted for publication 3 December 2011 Revised 25 February 2012 Accepted for publication 14 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.