Present address: Professor of Microbiology, Faculty of Biotechnology, Shoolini University, Bajhol, P.O. Sultanpur – 173 229, Distt Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India
In vitro antifungal activity of Indian liposomal amphotericin B against clinical isolates of emerging species of yeast and moulds, and its comparison with amphotericin B deoxycholate, voriconazole, itraconazole and fluconazole
Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 39–46, January 2013
How to Cite
Rudramurthy, S. M., Jatana, M., Singh, R. and Chakrabarti, A. (2013), In vitro antifungal activity of Indian liposomal amphotericin B against clinical isolates of emerging species of yeast and moulds, and its comparison with amphotericin B deoxycholate, voriconazole, itraconazole and fluconazole. Mycoses, 56: 39–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2012.02197.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
- Submitted for publication 14 December 2011 Revised 7 March 2012 Accepted for publication 17 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.