Minimum inhibitory concentrations of amphotericin B against Candida krusei isolates from a French teaching hospital laboratory: a retrospective study over 8 years
Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 56–60, January 2013
How to Cite
Murat, J.-B., Lebeau, B., Chumpitazi, B., Cornet, M., Maubon, D., Faure, O., Quesada, J.-L., Thiebaut-Bertrand, A., Timsit, J.-F. and Pelloux, H. (2013), Minimum inhibitory concentrations of amphotericin B against Candida krusei isolates from a French teaching hospital laboratory: a retrospective study over 8 years. Mycoses, 56: 56–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2012.02200.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
- Submitted for publication 16 January 2012Revised 15 March 2012Accepted for publication 21 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.