Cell surface hydrophobicity of oral Candida dubliniensis isolates following limited exposure to sub-therapeutic concentrations of chlorhexidine gluconate
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 82–88, January 2013
How to Cite
Ellepola, A. N. B., Joseph, B. K. and Khan, Z. U. (2013), Cell surface hydrophobicity of oral Candida dubliniensis isolates following limited exposure to sub-therapeutic concentrations of chlorhexidine gluconate. Mycoses, 56: 82–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2012.02203.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
- Submitted for publication 25 March 2012 Revised 25 March 2012 Accepted for publication 28 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!