Conflict of interest: we declare no conflict of interest.
Letter to the editor
Fungal melanonychia and Exophiala dermatitidis
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 187–188, March 2013
How to Cite
Lo Schiavo, A., Gambardella, A. and Caccavale, S. (2013), Fungal melanonychia and Exophiala dermatitidis. Mycoses, 56: 187–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2012.02217.x
Sources of support: none.
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
- Submitted for publication 11 March 2012 Revised 17 May 2012 Accepted for publication 17 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.