Interleukin-12 and interleukin-2 alone or in combination against the infection in invasive pulmonary aspergillosis mouse model
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 117–122, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, C.-R., Lin, J.-C., Xu, W.-M., Li, M., Ye, H.-S., Cui, W.-L. and Lin, Q. (2013), Interleukin-12 and interleukin-2 alone or in combination against the infection in invasive pulmonary aspergillosis mouse model. Mycoses, 56: 117–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2012.02220.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Submitted for publication 4 January 2012 Revised 25 April 2012 Accepted for publication 1 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.