J. Hein’s current address is synlab Augsburg GmbH, Gubener Straße 39, D-86156 Augsburg, Germany.
Clinical signs, therapy and zoonotic risk of pet guinea pigs with dermatophytosis
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 168–172, March 2013
How to Cite
Kraemer, A., Hein, J., Heusinger, A. and Mueller, R. S. (2013), Clinical signs, therapy and zoonotic risk of pet guinea pigs with dermatophytosis. Mycoses, 56: 168–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0507.2012.02228.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Submitted for publication 17 February 2012 , Revised 29 June 2012 , Accepted for publication 4 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.