With 2 tables
Overcoming Self-Incompatibility of Brassica napus by Salt (NaC1) Spray
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 109, Issue 3, pages 255–258, October 1992
How to Cite
Tlngdong, F., Ping, S., Xiaoniu, Y. and Guangsheng, Y. (1992), Overcoming Self-Incompatibility of Brassica napus by Salt (NaC1) Spray. Plant Breeding, 109: 255–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0523.1992.tb00181.x
Communicated by G. Röbbelen
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received March 5, 1992/Accepted April 6, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!