With 5 figures and 7 tables
The Effect of A Genome Substitution on the Resistance of Brassica napus to Infection by Leptosphaeria maculans
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 265–278, June 1994
How to Cite
Crouch, J. H., Lewis, B. G. and Mithen, R. F. (1994), The Effect of A Genome Substitution on the Resistance of Brassica napus to Infection by Leptosphaeria maculans. Plant Breeding, 112: 265–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0523.1994.tb00684.x
Communicated by G. Röbbelen
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received July 19, 1993/Accepted October 8, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!