With 5 figures and 1 table
The use of bulked segregant analysis to accumulate RAPD markers near a locus for beet cyst nematode resistance in Beta vulgaris
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 18–22, March 1997
How to Cite
Halldén, C., Säll, T., Olsson, K., Nilsson, N.-O. and Hjerdin, A. (1997), The use of bulked segregant analysis to accumulate RAPD markers near a locus for beet cyst nematode resistance in Beta vulgaris. Plant Breeding, 116: 18–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0523.1997.tb00970.x
Communicated by W. E. Weber
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received June 3, 1996/ Accepted July 30, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!