With 1 figure and 1 table
Identification of a single dominant allele for resistance to blackleg in Brassica napus‘Surpass 400’
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 485–488, December 2003
How to Cite
Li, C.-X. and Cowling, W. A. (2003), Identification of a single dominant allele for resistance to blackleg in Brassica napus‘Surpass 400’. Plant Breeding, 122: 485–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0523.2003.00863.x
Communicated by W. E. Weber
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received January 20, 2003/Accepted March 17, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!