Overexpression of BpMADS4 from silver birch (Betula pendula Roth.) induces early-flowering in apple (Malus × domestica Borkh.)
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2007
Volume 126, Issue 2, pages 137–145, April 2007
How to Cite
Flachowsky, H., Peil, A., Sopanen, T., Elo, A. and Hanke, V. (2007), Overexpression of BpMADS4 from silver birch (Betula pendula Roth.) induces early-flowering in apple (Malus × domestica Borkh.). Plant Breeding, 126: 137–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0523.2007.01344.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2007
- Received April 12, 2006/Accepted October 13, 2006 Communicated by H. Lörz
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!