Development and characterization of genomic microsatellite markers in safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.)
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 237–241, April 2011
How to Cite
Hamdan, Y. A. S., García-Moreno, M. J., Redondo-Nevado, J., Velasco, L. and Pérez-Vich, B. (2011), Development and characterization of genomic microsatellite markers in safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.). Plant Breeding, 130: 237–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0523.2010.01826.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Received January 25, 2010/Accepted September 23, 2010 Communicated by H. Becker
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!