The research was carried out in Centre for Agricultural and Technological Research, Zajecar, Serbia.
Comparison of responses to drought stress of 100 wheat accessions and landraces to identify opportunities for improving wheat drought resistance*
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 131, Issue 3, pages 369–379, June 2012
How to Cite
Dodig, D., Zorić, M., Kandić, V., Perović, D. and Šurlan-Momirović, G. (2012), Comparison of responses to drought stress of 100 wheat accessions and landraces to identify opportunities for improving wheat drought resistance. Plant Breeding, 131: 369–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0523.2011.01941.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Received June 12, 2011/Accepted November 26, 2011 Communicated by J. Léon
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!